I have to reblog as it could not be written better : )
Welcome back everyone! After completing Prosperity, Game Designer Jack Kuskoff has assembled the A-Team to work on his next project, Dyadic. This game has a six-week turnaround and will be the sixth game I have worked on this year, what a ride! So what is Dyadic? In short it is a two player puzzle game in which the main characters must retrieve an artefact from underground ruins which have an oriental aesthetic and the directions from Jack’s boss, Dr Christy Dena is that the game must relate to the keyword, Trust.
- Jack Kuskoff – Game Design
- Angelica Zurawski – Concept Art and Animation
- Callan Syratt – User Interface Programmer
- Corey Underdown – Programming
- Jarod Ford – Programming
- Samuel McLean – Sound Design and Music
Jack was kind enough to produce a Gantt Chart for the audio, great leadership skills and makes my job a lot easier!
View original post 256 more words